CPR Training Classes McKinney TX
God's website 20222 ©
Classes are approved by the American Heart Association. Our cpr classes are intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion to meet job requirements or a member of a community who wants to know how to help in an emergency. You will receive a CPR certification that will be good for two years.
Our BLS Training is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed, healthcare professionals such as Nurses, Physicians, emergency medical technicians, and other health personnel Knowing CPR can Save Lives and is Extremely Rewarding
Would you know what to do if your loved one, close friend, or co-worker stopped breathing? Would you know how to perform life-saving CPR? If a person stops breathing and does not get help within the first 5 minutes, their chances of living decrease by 10% every minute until they are dead. Sudden cardiac arrest does not have to result in death.
CPR Training can make a difference between life and death. Administering CPR helps maintain vital blood flow to the heart and brain until emergency personnel can give advanced care. CPR, when provided immediately, can double the chance of survival.
We are certified instructors in BLS, CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens . A must for Day Care Providers, Church Nursery’s, Nursery Schools, Elementary Schools, Middle Schools, High Schools, Girl and Boy Scout Leaders and all Medical Professionals.
These effective and essential tools can make a difference between life and death. The reward is great and the time to act is now. We believe that everyone should have the knowledge to act quickly and take the necessary steps to save a life in an emergency.
Our CPR Training in McKinney TX courses provide hands-on instruction to help non-medical rescuers to keep a persons heart pumping until professional assistance arrives. The type of CPR training we provide not only addresses breathing but also choking victim’s.
Our BLS courses provide Medical Professionals with Certification or Re-Certification requirement’s. We can equip you or the entire staff to be ready and confident if a patient stops breathing.
Knowing CPR and how to save a life is very rewarding.
Need Group CPR Training Classes?
Need of GROUP CPR training classes at your location? Contact us. We also offer private group classes at our McKinney TX office. Please call for availability on the private CPR Classes
Contact us for all around the McKinney TX areas for CPR/AED/First Aid or BLS for healthcare provider, call us at 972-885-9277
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED is geared towards anyone involved in childcare who have a duty to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant until professional help arrives.
- Foster Parents, Babysitters, New Parents
- The course covers child/infant CPR, child/infant AED, child/infant choking, and pediatric first aid.
- Allergic Reactions, Using an epinephrine pen, Breathing problems, Dehydration, diabetes and low blood sugar
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- American Heart Association Certification give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED
- For Medical Professionals seeking to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a prehospital settings.
- Personal & Hands On Classes taught by medical professionals you get a full HANDS-ON practice
- Audience of Class: Students, Nurse, Doctor, Dentist, Dental hygienist, Dental Assistant, EMT, Paramedic, Respiratory Therapist, Physicians Assistant, CNA,
- 2-Year AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification
- Participants learn how to recognize and provide care in respiratory and cardiac emergencies for adults, children and infants, with special emphasis on two-rescuer CPR use of the resuscitation mask, bag-valve mask and Automated External Defibrillator.
BLS Classes for Heathcare Professionals and Students
CPR Certification in McKinney
Whether you are a valued member of the community looking to take a CPR training class in McKinney TX, or a professional needing a more extensive curriculum . We have a course for you. We are certified instructors in BLS, CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens . A must for Day Care Providers, Church Nursery’s, Nursery Schools, Elementary Schools, Middle Schools, High Schools, Girl and Boy Scout Leaders and all Medical Professionals.
These effective and essential tools can make a difference between life and death. The reward is great and the time to act is now. We believe that everyone should have the knowledge to act quickly and take the necessary steps to save a life in an emergency..
Heartsaver American Heart Association
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Skills Session
- Heartsaver Instructor
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Skills Sessions
- Heartsaver First Aid Skills Session
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR AED Skills Sessions
- Heartsaver CPR AED
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens
- Friends and Family CPR